Re: "Hi, Ho, The Wicked Glitch Is Dead!" (hopefully...)

  • Dale Kidd
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 29, 2007
      --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, "John Harris" <jharris@...> wrote:

      > So, once again Yahoo ( aka: "The Borg"), tried to update their
      > system and the innocent people who subscribe to their lists are
      > subjected to a "glitch"...

      LMAO Look at the bright side, John. Group glitches are the least
      cold, wet, or dirty incoveniences we face for the benefit of our
      beloved hobby! In fact, by comparison to torrential downpours, gale-
      force winds, knee-deep mud, infestations of ants, and hundred-plus-
      degree sun, electronic glitches seem downright comfortable. In a few
      short months we'll likely all be sitting somewhere thinking just how
      silly it seemed thinking that THIS was a pain...

      But, what the Hey: I'll join you in that single malt anyway! Slaint!

      ~Dale