RE: [War Of 1812] Conference 2007

  • Ian Gardner
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 4, 2007
      Seconded with enthusiasm. The cross-section of speakers and topics were
      well worth the price of admission. Congratulations to Dave Brunelle and
      all who were involved behind the scenes

      Ian

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 4, 2007
        There are some pictures on the Living History Conferenceb website:

        http://livinghistoryconference.com

        More to come...

        Bill
      • Dave Westhouse
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 4, 2007
          Good job everyone who worked on the conference. Always a challenge to
          work on something so hard and wonder if it will all come together.

          Nice place to hold the event.

          The presenters were all top notch. Well done all.

          Dave and Karen Westhouse,
          1st (Royal Scots) Regiment