Re: [War Of 1812] Conference 2007

  • Susan Spencer
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 4, 2007
      My thanks to everyone who turned out for the Conference! It was, as
      Glenn says, a terrific start for the season! It was wonderful to see
      everyone, and to catch up on your winter's activities and news. I was
      very impressed by the amount of sewing that has been going on while the
      snow has been flying. So many people had new kit to show off . . . you
      looked great!

      Thanks also to my partners in crime (aka the rest of the committee) -- a
      job well done all around. Thanks for all of your hard work.

      And to the participating merchants and display booths, thanks for your
      hard work also! I am so impressed by the new merchandise that folks are
      showing -- it's wonderful to see people making a real effort to ratchet
      up their authenticity levels and to find new cool stuff. I had tons of
      comments on how great the place looked. Well done! Huzzah!

      Three cheers all around, and now onwards to Kalamazooooooooo . . .

      -- Sioux

      glenn stott wrote:

      > Dear List,
      > Hats off to all the organizers, sutlers, presenters and participants
      > at this year's Living History Conference. The workshops I attended
      > were excellent and Rick Green was terrific. What a beginning to our
      > season of living history!
      >
      > Glenn Stott,
      > Royal Scots, Light Company

    • Ian Gardner
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 4, 2007
        Seconded with enthusiasm. The cross-section of speakers and topics were
        well worth the price of admission. Congratulations to Dave Brunelle and
        all who were involved behind the scenes

        Ian

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 4, 2007
          There are some pictures on the Living History Conferenceb website:

          http://livinghistoryconference.com

          More to come...

          Bill
        • Dave Westhouse
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 4, 2007
            Good job everyone who worked on the conference. Always a challenge to
            work on something so hard and wonder if it will all come together.

            Nice place to hold the event.

            The presenters were all top notch. Well done all.

            Dave and Karen Westhouse,
            1st (Royal Scots) Regiment