Re: [War Of 1812] lace supplier

  • John Ogden
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 3, 2007
      As of this writing, the British pound is worth $1.94 US or $2.29 Canadian.

      --
      "Kings will be tyrants from policy, when subjects are rebels from
      principle."

      Edmund Burke MP
      (1729-1797)

    • Craig Williams
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 3, 2007
        Spencer's mercantile or
        discriminating general

        Craig
        On 3-Mar-07, at 2:47 AM, drummerspnwars wrote:

        > Hi,
        > i need a supplier for the blue 'flur de lis' on white (royal Lace)
        > anyone have a clue who?
        > thanks barry

      • Susan Spencer
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 3, 2007
          I have 5/8 inch and 3/4 inch in stock -- the 5/8 inch is US$6 a yard,
          the 3/4 is US$6.50 a yard.

          Cheers,
          -- Sioux
          Spencer's Mercantile