Re: [War Of 1812] lace supplier

  • Luthien Tinuviel
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 3, 2007
      It was somewhat expensive although I don't remember
      now exactly what I paid per yard. The exchange
      situation at the time between the UK and us didn't
      help either. Not sure what it's like now?

      Beck

      --- drummerspnwars <drummerspnwars@...>
      wrote:

      > thanks bec, they seem to be my best option, was it
      > expensive ?
      > i have emailed them but thought i might ask.
      > thanks barry
      > --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, Luthien Tinuviel
      > <rrbeckner@...>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > Try Wyedean Weaving <http://www.wyedean.com/>. I
      > > bought some royal lace from them last year and was
      > > very pleased with their quality and service. I
      > > believe they carry both 1/2 in. and 3/8 in.
      > widths.
      > >
      > > Beck
      > > 89th
      > >
      > > --- drummerspnwars <drummerspnwars@...>
      > > wrote:
      > >
      > > > Hi,
      > > > i need a supplier for the blue 'flur de lis' on
      > > > white (royal Lace)
      > > > anyone have a clue who?
      > > > thanks barry

      > ______________
      > > Need a quick answer? Get one in minutes from
      > people who know.
      > > Ask your question on www.Answers.yahoo.com

    • John Ogden
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 3, 2007
        As of this writing, the British pound is worth $1.94 US or $2.29 Canadian.

        --
        "Kings will be tyrants from policy, when subjects are rebels from
        principle."

        Edmund Burke MP
        (1729-1797)

      • Craig Williams
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 3, 2007
          Spencer's mercantile or
          discriminating general

          Craig
          On 3-Mar-07, at 2:47 AM, drummerspnwars wrote:

          > Hi,
          > i need a supplier for the blue 'flur de lis' on white (royal Lace)
          > anyone have a clue who?
          > thanks barry

        • Susan Spencer
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 3, 2007
            I have 5/8 inch and 3/4 inch in stock -- the 5/8 inch is US$6 a yard,
            the 3/4 is US$6.50 a yard.

            Cheers,
            -- Sioux
            Spencer's Mercantile