Re: [War Of 1812] lace supplier

  • drummerspnwars
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 3, 2007
      thanks bec, they seem to be my best option, was it expensive ?
      i have emailed them but thought i might ask.
      thanks barry
      --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, Luthien Tinuviel <rrbeckner@...>

      ______________
      > Need a quick answer? Get one in minutes from people who know.
      > Ask your question on www.Answers.yahoo.com

    • Luthien Tinuviel
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 3, 2007
        It was somewhat expensive although I don't remember
        now exactly what I paid per yard. The exchange
        situation at the time between the UK and us didn't
        help either. Not sure what it's like now?

        Beck

        wrote:

        > thanks bec, they seem to be my best option, was it
        > expensive ?
        > i have emailed them but thought i might ask.
        > thanks barry
        > --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, Luthien Tinuviel
        > <rrbeckner@...>
        > wrote:
        > >
        > > Try Wyedean Weaving <http://www.wyedean.com/>. I
        > > bought some royal lace from them last year and was
        > > very pleased with their quality and service. I
        > > believe they carry both 1/2 in. and 3/8 in.
        > widths.
        > >
        > > Beck
        > > 89th
        > >
        > > --- drummerspnwars <drummerspnwars@...>
        > > wrote:
        > >
        > > > Hi,
        > > > i need a supplier for the blue 'flur de lis' on
        > > > white (royal Lace)
        > > > anyone have a clue who?
        > > > thanks barry

        > ______________
        > > Need a quick answer? Get one in minutes from
        > people who know.
        > > Ask your question on www.Answers.yahoo.com

      • John Ogden
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 3, 2007
          As of this writing, the British pound is worth $1.94 US or $2.29 Canadian.

          --
          "Kings will be tyrants from policy, when subjects are rebels from
          principle."

          Edmund Burke MP
          (1729-1797)

        • Craig Williams
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 3, 2007
            Spencer's mercantile or
            discriminating general

            Craig
            On 3-Mar-07, at 2:47 AM, drummerspnwars wrote:

            > Hi,
            > i need a supplier for the blue 'flur de lis' on white (royal Lace)
            > anyone have a clue who?
            > thanks barry

          • Susan Spencer
            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 3, 2007
              I have 5/8 inch and 3/4 inch in stock -- the 5/8 inch is US$6 a yard,
              the 3/4 is US$6.50 a yard.

              Cheers,
              -- Sioux
              Spencer's Mercantile