Re: [War Of 1812] lace supplier

  • Luthien Tinuviel
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 3, 2007
      Try Wyedean Weaving <http://www.wyedean.com/>. I
      bought some royal lace from them last year and was
      very pleased with their quality and service. I
      believe they carry both 1/2 in. and 3/8 in. widths.

      Beck
      89th

      --- drummerspnwars <drummerspnwars@...>
      wrote:

      > Hi,
      > i need a supplier for the blue 'flur de lis' on
      > white (royal Lace)
      > anyone have a clue who?
      > thanks barry

    • drummerspnwars
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 3, 2007
        thanks bec, they seem to be my best option, was it expensive ?
        i have emailed them but thought i might ask.
        thanks barry
        --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, Luthien Tinuviel <rrbeckner@...>

        ______________
        > Need a quick answer? Get one in minutes from people who know.
        > Ask your question on www.Answers.yahoo.com

      • Luthien Tinuviel
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 3, 2007
          It was somewhat expensive although I don't remember
          now exactly what I paid per yard. The exchange
          situation at the time between the UK and us didn't
          help either. Not sure what it's like now?

          Beck

          wrote:

          > thanks bec, they seem to be my best option, was it
          > expensive ?
          > i have emailed them but thought i might ask.
          > thanks barry
          > --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, Luthien Tinuviel
          > <rrbeckner@...>
          > wrote:
          > >
          > > Try Wyedean Weaving <http://www.wyedean.com/>. I
          > > bought some royal lace from them last year and was
          > > very pleased with their quality and service. I
          > > believe they carry both 1/2 in. and 3/8 in.
          > widths.
          > >
          > > Beck
          > > 89th
          > >
          > > --- drummerspnwars <drummerspnwars@...>
          > > wrote:
          > >
          > > > Hi,
          > > > i need a supplier for the blue 'flur de lis' on
          > > > white (royal Lace)
          > > > anyone have a clue who?
          > > > thanks barry

          > ______________
          > > Need a quick answer? Get one in minutes from
          > people who know.
          > > Ask your question on www.Answers.yahoo.com

        • John Ogden
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 3, 2007
            As of this writing, the British pound is worth $1.94 US or $2.29 Canadian.

            --
            "Kings will be tyrants from policy, when subjects are rebels from
            principle."

            Edmund Burke MP
            (1729-1797)

          • Craig Williams
            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 3, 2007
              Spencer's mercantile or
              discriminating general

              Craig
              On 3-Mar-07, at 2:47 AM, drummerspnwars wrote:

              > Hi,
              > i need a supplier for the blue 'flur de lis' on white (royal Lace)
              > anyone have a clue who?
              > thanks barry

            • Susan Spencer
              Message 6 of 7 , Mar 3, 2007
                I have 5/8 inch and 3/4 inch in stock -- the 5/8 inch is US$6 a yard,
                the 3/4 is US$6.50 a yard.

                Cheers,
                -- Sioux
                Spencer's Mercantile