lace supplier

  • drummerspnwars
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 2, 2007
      Hi,
      i need a supplier for the blue 'flur de lis' on white (royal Lace)
      anyone have a clue who?
      thanks barry
    • Luthien Tinuviel
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 3, 2007
        Try Wyedean Weaving <http://www.wyedean.com/>. I
        bought some royal lace from them last year and was
        very pleased with their quality and service. I
        believe they carry both 1/2 in. and 3/8 in. widths.

        Beck
        89th

        --- drummerspnwars <drummerspnwars@...>
        wrote:

        > Hi,
        > i need a supplier for the blue 'flur de lis' on
        > white (royal Lace)
        > anyone have a clue who?
        > thanks barry

      • drummerspnwars
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 3, 2007
          thanks bec, they seem to be my best option, was it expensive ?
          i have emailed them but thought i might ask.
          thanks barry
          --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, Luthien Tinuviel <rrbeckner@...>

          ______________
          > Need a quick answer? Get one in minutes from people who know.
          > Ask your question on www.Answers.yahoo.com

        • Luthien Tinuviel
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 3, 2007
            It was somewhat expensive although I don't remember
            now exactly what I paid per yard. The exchange
            situation at the time between the UK and us didn't
            help either. Not sure what it's like now?

            Beck

            wrote:

            > thanks bec, they seem to be my best option, was it
            > expensive ?
            > i have emailed them but thought i might ask.
            > thanks barry
            > --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, Luthien Tinuviel
            > <rrbeckner@...>
            > wrote:
            > >
            > > Try Wyedean Weaving <http://www.wyedean.com/>. I
            > > bought some royal lace from them last year and was
            > > very pleased with their quality and service. I
            > > believe they carry both 1/2 in. and 3/8 in.
            > widths.
            > >
            > > Beck
            > > 89th
            > >
            > > --- drummerspnwars <drummerspnwars@...>
            > > wrote:
            > >
            > > > Hi,
            > > > i need a supplier for the blue 'flur de lis' on
            > > > white (royal Lace)
            > > > anyone have a clue who?
            > > > thanks barry

            > ______________
            > > Need a quick answer? Get one in minutes from
            > people who know.
            > > Ask your question on www.Answers.yahoo.com

          • John Ogden
            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 3, 2007
              As of this writing, the British pound is worth $1.94 US or $2.29 Canadian.

              --
              "Kings will be tyrants from policy, when subjects are rebels from
              principle."

              Edmund Burke MP
              (1729-1797)

            • Craig Williams
              Message 6 of 7 , Mar 3, 2007
                Spencer's mercantile or
                discriminating general

                Craig
                On 3-Mar-07, at 2:47 AM, drummerspnwars wrote:

                > Hi,
                > i need a supplier for the blue 'flur de lis' on white (royal Lace)
                > anyone have a clue who?
                > thanks barry

              • Susan Spencer
                Message 7 of 7 , Mar 3, 2007
                  I have 5/8 inch and 3/4 inch in stock -- the 5/8 inch is US$6 a yard,
                  the 3/4 is US$6.50 a yard.

                  Cheers,
                  -- Sioux
                  Spencer's Mercantile