Re: [War Of 1812] Rogues Gallery - Lawyers, Politicians, etc...

  • Ian Gardner
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 23, 2007
      Certainly, he seems to take the cake on the southern part of the equation (though I'd maybe nominate Peter Porter of War Hawks fame for consideration). No, I was thinking of Joseph Willcocks and Abraham Markle of Canadian Volunteers fame.

      Ian

      James Yaworsky <yawors1@...> wrote: Wasn't the biggest rogue of them all General Wilkinson - a supposed
      career soldier?

      Jim Yaworsky
      41st

    • Davidjrvargo@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 23, 2007
        Sir,
        I believe Gen'l Wilkinson began as a Dostor.

        David Vargo

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 23, 2007
          That was meant to be Doctor!