Greetings

  • bolton1812
    Message 1 of 31 , Jan 3, 2007
      Greetings,
      Just now joined the site. My name is Bob Bolton. I belong to
      Abolt's Company, 7th Infantry ( 1812 ), and my F&I / AWI Naval ( HMS
      Squirrel )group which is now expanding into 1812 Royal Navy ( HMS
      Dragon ).
      I look forward to being very involved with the many discussions of
      interest on this site.
      I guess I will start by asking those who know, would 1812 Sailors
      trousers have been the high waisted type that the Infantry wore, or
      cut lower to the hips ?
      Cheers,
      Bob Bolton
      Landsman
    • Ray Hobbs
      Message 31 of 31 , Apr 23, 2011
        To all my friends on the list for whom this is a significant week-end. "Happy Easter", and "hag someach!"Yr SvtRay HobbsHon Col41st Regt.