Kalamazoo is a go 2007

  • Jim Brown
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2007
      Greetings group and a Happy 2007 New Year.

      Just wanted to post notice that I have received a
      Venders notice of the Kalamazoo 2007 show and have
      filled in my application for 2007.
      This is the official notice I guess that the show is
      going onward with the Yankee Doodle Muzzleloaders as
      sponser (as in the past) of this occation.

      Jim Brown
      Mighty Niagara Products of the 18th C.
      NY State dealer for Loyalist Arms

      (Looking forward to meeting my many Mid West customers
      there again this year!)