  • Five Rivers Chapmanry
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2007
      Final Clearance on Patterns and Re-enactor Supplies!

      We've deep discounted our remaining stock of historical sewing patterns and
      re-enactor supplies to 75%! At these prices you can't go wrong!

      Cooperage Update

      Gary is still working on the few remaining cooperage orders he has, and is
      looking forward to opening for orders, and even having a bit of stock,
      around mid-year.

      Recipes of a Dumb Housewife

      We now have all the testers we need for Lorina's upcoming recipe book,
      Recipes of a Dumb Housewife. Revisions will take place during February, and
      a publication date tentatively set for March or April. We'll keep you posted
      about cost and pre-order information!

      Happy New Year

      As always, Gary and Lorina wish you all a contented, prosperous and healthy
      New Year.

      Five Rivers Chapmanry

      purveyors of historical sewing patterns, quality hand-crafted cooperage,
      re-enactor and embroidery supplies, and more.

      519-799-5577 info@... - www.5rivers.org