Re: Fw: Fw: [War Of 1812] Looking for repro US Musician's Sword

  • lloyd.gower
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 26, 2006
      Jim ,
      I have sent the e mail address of the supplier in the e mail , I posted ,on the1812 net , for some reason unknown to me .The pertanant part of the message disapeared ?? I have included the e mail address of Beau , and Iwill also put it in the body of this mail . I hope you get the sword information this time as well , I hope it quits disapearing from these posts . gbussu@... Beau an 1812 supplier and a very good man .gbussu @ aol . com , beau .
      In the past I have aquired several rose pattern swords which are the NCO sword and the musician sword , just prior to the war of 1812 US . Then the Starr sword became the US sword supplier however that sword is not avaliable in reproduction . Beau also said he has British swords that cover their Musicians , and Ido not know what else in the British forces .
      If we continue to have problems giving you his e mail please contact me off net .Lloyd.gower@...
      I as well got a personal mail of mine on the 1812 net that I did not intend , dont know how that happened . Presently we are trying to change to a different server so I may be a little difficult to contact for a fiew days , keep posting we will get their .
      Regards Lloyd R Gower