Re: [War Of 1812] Canadian Navy Video Library "Rolling Tide"

  • Gordon Deans
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 24, 2006
      Vic,

      Thank you for reminding us of the men and women who are on duty away
      from home serving our interests on this special evening.

      It helps to remind us what it must have been like for the poor British
      sailor or soldier so far away from England back on Christmas Eve in
      1812.

      Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year.

      Gord Deans