Canadian Navy Video Library" Rolling Tide"

  • suthren@magma.ca
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 24, 2006
      Gentlemen

      If you'll allow a brief departure from our period and topic, please click on the link below and open the 3-minute video "Rolling Tide". It gives you a quick but dramatic look at Canada's tough little Navy now serving with NATO and in the Destroyer Screen of USN Carrier Battle Groups, a Navy of which the Naval Establishments, CFNA, are proud to portray the ancestors....

      Yours aye for the New Year.

      Vic Suthren

      http://www.navy.forces.gc.ca/cms_gallery/videos_e.asp