company one keeps

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 5, 1999
      From: Robert E. van Patten <orville@...>

      I avoid those in any facet of the entertainment industry

      Bobby:

      That means you don't;

      watch TV,
      listen to the radio,
      go to movies,
      visit pubs with entertainment,
      attend the opera,
      attend live plays,
      etc..........

      What a boring life!

      Isn't Re-enacting a form
      of ENTERTAINMENT?!?!?

      Historical-Educational Entertainment ?!?!?

      Larry
      "in the Entertainment Industry
      for over 40 years"
      -and no STD's
    • Robert E. van Patten
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 5, 1999
        I do not watch TV, I detest most operatic music, I do go to plays and movies, rarely frequent pubs. At my age I'm not looking for a lot of excitement. Been there, done that as a National Class competition driver in the Sports Car Club of America where you can get enough thrills in one lap to last you a life time.