Re: background music

  • JGIL1812@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 5, 1999
      In a message dated 11/5/99 11:37:06 AM Pacific Standard Time,
      orville@... writes:

      << I truly believe that one is known by the company one keeps. Therefore I
      avoid those in any facet of the entertainment industry as I would an STD.

      This is a little harsh I'd say... I've never thought of linking the
      Entertainment Industry and STD's in the same sentence before. Especially
      after watching the History Channel's series on "Sex in History" this week.

      Hmmm , I just don't know what to make of it ... then again I'm in the Music
      Industry. I guess I'm off to the doctors.

      JG - RE
    • Robert E. van Patten
      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 5, 1999
        I copy that. Please don't forget to give me your name and personal
        description. On second thought, don't bother. I never camp with the enemy.
      • NINETY3RD@aol.com
        Message 3 of 11 , Nov 8, 1999
          In a message dated 05/11/1999 2:36:03 PM, orville@... writes:

          >I copy that. Please don't forget to give me your name and personal
          >description. On second thought, don't bother. I never camp with the enemy.

          At first I was about to let this sophomoric drivel get to me, then I realized
          that is exactly what trolls on the net want. (troll: netessee for one who
          leaves irritating or exasperating remarks on Internet newsgroups, etc., for
          the sole purpose of creating "flame wars". i.e., "trolling" for trouble.)

          I was even prepared to respond with the usual reply to such schoolyard antics
          which goes something like, "nyaah nyaah, my big brother will show you, yeah,
          so there!.

          However, now I shall just ignore this infantile ranting as it deserves.

          toodles,
          93rd SHRoFLHU
          http://hometown.aol.com/ninety3rd
          THE Thin Red Line