Stuff being sold off...

  • Dale Kidd
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2006
      At Ft. Erie this past season, one gentleman was selling off the
      reenacting effects of a former reenactor who had moved away several
      years ago. The fellow running the sale was not a member of this group,
      but had someone post the list of items for sale on his behalf. I am
      interested in contacting him to determine whether a certain item he had
      for sale is still available. If anyone can rcall that gentleman's email
      address, I would greatly appreciate being reminded of it. A response on
      or off-list would be fantastic. Thanks.

      ~Dale