Re: Modellers Loft

  • Dale Kidd
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 4, 2006
      --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, roy winders <rangerroy50@...> wrote:
      "MR. Windsor sir, I ( Rif - Raf Trading ) do custom work, just look at
      my balls."

      ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!

      (Well, eveyone else seems to have managed to hold back, but I just
      can't let an opportunity like this one pass!)

      Roy, I don't think any of us really want to take you up on THAT
      offer... although a few will remember tales of certain displays you
      have entertained us with following a few pints around the fire.

      ~Dale
    • Kevin Windsor
      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 4, 2006
        Ahh yes Mr. Winders I have seen your balls and they are lovely!

        _____

        From: WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com [mailto:WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
        Of roy winders

        MR. Windsor sir, I ( Rif - Raf Trading ) do custom work, just look at my
        balls.

      • roy winders
        Message 3 of 10 , Dec 5, 2006
          Why thank you sir!

          From: WarOf1812@yahoogrou ps.com [mailto:WarOf1812@yahoogrou ps.com] On Behalf
          Of roy winders

          Message 4 of 10 , Dec 5, 2006
            Flashman is alive and well, damn yer eyes sir !

            Message 5 of 10 , Dec 5, 2006
              roy winders wrote:

              Flashman is alive and well, damn yer eyes sir !

              Sir,

              Harry Flashman is 1830 to 1849 and beyond

              therefore

              Richard Sharpe is alive and well!

              If we point to literary characters of out time period

              Yrs.,
              L2

              PS: Congratulations to Lady Spencer and her associates on their
              Sixth Annual Historic Merchants' Christmas Gathering . Sorry to say
              I was otherwise engaged.
            • roy winders
              Message 6 of 10 , Dec 5, 2006
                Thank you for pointing that out Sir, however, being an avid fan of the Flashman chronicles and having read them all, I was merely referering to the characters character in reference to my assumed dubious behaviour after a few pints.

                Message 7 of 10 , Dec 6, 2006
                  Crivens? Och Waily waily waily! He's got the knowin' o' the speakin'

                  --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, "Iain Burns" <iain51hdbw@...>