Re: [WarOf1812] Modellers Loft

  • roy winders
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 4, 2006
      MR. Windsor sir, I ( Rif - Raf Trading ) do custom work, just look at my balls.

      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 4, 2006
        --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, roy winders <rangerroy50@...> wrote:
        "MR. Windsor sir, I ( Rif - Raf Trading ) do custom work, just look at
        my balls."

        ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!

        (Well, eveyone else seems to have managed to hold back, but I just
        can't let an opportunity like this one pass!)

        Roy, I don't think any of us really want to take you up on THAT
        offer... although a few will remember tales of certain displays you
        have entertained us with following a few pints around the fire.

        ~Dale
      • Kevin Windsor
        Message 3 of 10 , Dec 4, 2006
          Ahh yes Mr. Winders I have seen your balls and they are lovely!

          _____

          From: WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com [mailto:WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
          Of roy winders

          Message 4 of 10 , Dec 5, 2006
            Why thank you sir!

            From: WarOf1812@yahoogrou ps.com [mailto:WarOf1812@yahoogrou ps.com] On Behalf
            Of roy winders

            Message 5 of 10 , Dec 5, 2006
              Flashman is alive and well, damn yer eyes sir !

              Message 6 of 10 , Dec 5, 2006
                roy winders wrote:

                Flashman is alive and well, damn yer eyes sir !

                Sir,

                Harry Flashman is 1830 to 1849 and beyond

                therefore

                Richard Sharpe is alive and well!

                If we point to literary characters of out time period

                Yrs.,
                L2

                PS: Congratulations to Lady Spencer and her associates on their
                Sixth Annual Historic Merchants' Christmas Gathering . Sorry to say
                I was otherwise engaged.
              • roy winders
                Message 7 of 10 , Dec 5, 2006
                  Thank you for pointing that out Sir, however, being an avid fan of the Flashman chronicles and having read them all, I was merely referering to the characters character in reference to my assumed dubious behaviour after a few pints.

                  Message 8 of 10 , Dec 6, 2006
                    Crivens? Och Waily waily waily! He's got the knowin' o' the speakin'

                    --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, "Iain Burns" <iain51hdbw@...>