Re: [WarOf1812] Modellers Loft

  • Iain Burns
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 4, 2006
      CRIVENS! Not another Bearded Highlander!
      *\|;^P
      Aye,
      Iain
      "Proudly using a Razor since 1971"
      (OK, except for the College years...)

      >From: <kevin.windsor@...>
      >To: <WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com>
      >Subject: Re: [WarOf1812] Modellers Loft
      >Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 14:30:33 -0500
      >
      >http://www.modellersloft.co.uk/
      >
      >In the Napoleonic series they have:
      >1st Foot
      >42nd Foot
      >95th Foot
      >and a French Infantry Sapper
      >
      >I must say, I am inpressed with the detail, but disappointed that there is
      >no 89th! Oh well the Irish are always left out ;-)
      >
      >Could it be that we are fighting instead of modelling?
      >
      >Kevin (ducking the flying haggis!)
      >89th
      >

      > > From: "larrylozon" <larrylozon@...>
      > >
      > > Donald E. Graves Reviews:
      > >
      > > FIGURINE
      > >
      > > Modeller's Loft Napoleonic Series:
      > > Line Infantry Regiment: Royal Scots

    • roy winders
      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 4, 2006
        MR. Windsor sir, I ( Rif - Raf Trading ) do custom work, just look at my balls.

        I must say, I am inpressed with the detail, but disappointed that there is no 89th! Oh well the Irish are always left out ;-)

        Could it be that we are fighting instead of modelling?

        Kevin (ducking the flying haggis!)
        89th

        > From: "larrylozon" <larrylozon@yahoo. ca>
        >
        > Donald E. Graves Reviews:
        >
        > FIGURINE
        >
        > Modeller's Loft Napoleonic Series:
        > Line Infantry Regiment: Royal Scots

      • Dale Kidd
        Message 3 of 10 , Dec 4, 2006
          --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, roy winders <rangerroy50@...> wrote:
          "MR. Windsor sir, I ( Rif - Raf Trading ) do custom work, just look at
          my balls."

          ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!

          (Well, eveyone else seems to have managed to hold back, but I just
          can't let an opportunity like this one pass!)

          Roy, I don't think any of us really want to take you up on THAT
          offer... although a few will remember tales of certain displays you
          have entertained us with following a few pints around the fire.

          ~Dale
        • Kevin Windsor
          Message 4 of 10 , Dec 4, 2006
            Ahh yes Mr. Winders I have seen your balls and they are lovely!

            _____

            From: WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com [mailto:WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
            Of roy winders

            Message 5 of 10 , Dec 5, 2006
              Why thank you sir!

              From: WarOf1812@yahoogrou ps.com [mailto:WarOf1812@yahoogrou ps.com] On Behalf
              Of roy winders

              Message 6 of 10 , Dec 5, 2006
                Flashman is alive and well, damn yer eyes sir !

                Message 7 of 10 , Dec 5, 2006
                  roy winders wrote:

                  Flashman is alive and well, damn yer eyes sir !

                  Sir,

                  Harry Flashman is 1830 to 1849 and beyond

                  therefore

                  Richard Sharpe is alive and well!

                  If we point to literary characters of out time period

                  Yrs.,
                  L2

                  PS: Congratulations to Lady Spencer and her associates on their
                  Sixth Annual Historic Merchants' Christmas Gathering . Sorry to say
                  I was otherwise engaged.
                • roy winders
                  Message 8 of 10 , Dec 5, 2006
                    Thank you for pointing that out Sir, however, being an avid fan of the Flashman chronicles and having read them all, I was merely referering to the characters character in reference to my assumed dubious behaviour after a few pints.

                    Message 9 of 10 , Dec 6, 2006
                      Crivens? Och Waily waily waily! He's got the knowin' o' the speakin'

                      --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, "Iain Burns" <iain51hdbw@...>