A possible new recruit

  • JOHN GREIG
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2006
      Esteemed List, Good morning,

      We have just recieved this email via the HM IXth Regiment of Foot (East Norfolks) website here in the UK.

      We have sent him information concerning our regiment but I know that someone on the list will be able to help from your side of the pond.

      Kind regards to all,

      Squire John

      Dear Michael:
      I just looked at your website, and I am intrested in learning more about your unit. I am from New York, and also a re-enactor with the 22nd Regiment of Foot. My mailing address is
      Peter Buccellato 55 Luke Court Staten Island, NY 10306. I am curious about the hobby of doing the War of 1812. I sometimes do Loyalist impressions with the Loyal American Regiment and the 1st New Jersey Volunteers. If so e-mail me at this e-mail address as soon as possible. Thank You!!!
      Peter Buccellato
      email abdou.niango@...