Thank you!

  • Susan Spencer
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2006
      Huge thanks to everyone who turned out for the Historic Merchants'
      Christmas Gathering today! Despite rough weather in some quarters,
      attendance was up a good deal, especially from within the re-enactor
      community. Your support is appreciated more than you can possibly imagine!

      Special thanks go out to our wonderful volunteers, especially the
      Monahan family, Lawrence from the Stoney Creek House Guard, Sylvia Dion,
      Rex Toews, Sue Ramsay, and Sutler Cyrus -- plus of course the Stoney
      Creek House Guard as a whole. If I've forgotten anyone, please forgive
      me -- I haven't slept in days now and my brain has turned to mush!!

      Congratulations to the Glengarry Light Infantry, who won the prize for
      best decorated booth in the merchant category, and to Charlene Roberts,
      who won in the display booth category.

      Mark your calendars now for the Eighth Annual Gathering, which will be
      Saturday, December 1st, 2007!

      Thanks once again, so much to everyone!!

      -- Sioux
    • Dave McMeekin
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 3, 2006
        Hi Sue
        Thanks for the great prize for the best decorated booth .
        On behalf of myself and the Glens thanks to all who took part in the orginization and all your hard work behind the curtain .
        Glad the event was a great success .
        Thanks again Sue .
        have a great Holiday season .

        Cpt Dave of the Glengarry Lights