Re: [WarOf1812] 192nd Anniversary

  • BritcomHMP@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2006
      In a message dated 01/12/2006 19:55:12 Central Standard Time,
      peter.catley@... writes:

      If the balance of power shifted at all in 1815 I suspect that it
      happened in Belgium :-)

      You know Peter I think the real power shift came 10 years earlier off Cape
      Trafalgar, Spain!

    • Peter Catley
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2006
        Probably true but I was really alluding to 181`5:-) and perhaps to the
        US view of foreign policy!

        Cheers

        P**