Re: [WarOf1812] The 192nd Anniversary of the Battle of New Orleans January 12-13, 2007

  • Gordon Deans
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 30, 2006
      Er...Vic...I don't think the world's balance of power shifted forever
      in 1815 EITHER! You caught me shamelessly plagiarizing the "come on"
      advertising for the Battle of New Orleans from the National Parks
      Service web site. If they said it, it must be true. After all, are
      we not all supposed to put our trust in Uncle Sam without question?

      I should have known better than to plagiarize an official U.S. source
      without first reading it critically. Thanks for keeping us honest to
      the history.

      Gord