Re: [WarOf1812] The 192nd Anniversary of the Battle of New Orleans January 12...

  • BritcomHMP@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2006
      In a message dated 30/11/2006 18:34:02 Central Standard Time,
      gord.deans@... writes:

      Step back into
      1815 and find out why the world's balance of power changed forever on
      a field in Louisiana.

      Indeed,
      At last freed from the petty squabbles of a former colony Britain was able
      to realize its creation of the greatest Empire the world will ever know!

      Huzzah!!! ;-)

    • BritcomHMP@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 30, 2006
        It has been posted by others I know but just to confirm full details are
        available at

        _http://www.nps.http://wwhttp://www.nps.http://www.nhttp://www.nhtt_
        (http://www.nps.gov/jela/living-history-participant-information.htm)

        I posted separately about the dinner because this was only confirmed at the
        last planning meeting and is not being organized by the NPS but is a 'thank
        you' from St. Bernard Parish.

        Kindest regards,

        Tim

        In a message dated 30/11/2006 18:34:02 Central Standard Time,
        gord.deans@... writes:

        Sir,
        Is there a posted agenda or schedule of the event available. Some of
        us are interested in attending (as we always are, but it comes down to
        the $$$ factor)and this would help us in our decision regarding
        flights etc...
        Thank You
        Colin Murphy
        USS Constitution 1812 Marines