Re: [WarOf1812] James Elliott

  • Gordon Deans
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 23, 2006
      Ray,

      You can Email James Elliott at jaselliott@... as of the
      publication of If Ponies Rode Men.

      Gord Deans, Gunner, Royal Navy [1812-15].

      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 23, 2006
        To all of our American friends, a Happy Thanksgiving!

        Hope you've enjoyed both a fine day away from the cares of the workaday
        world and a fine turkey dinner with all of the trimmings!

        Cheers,
        -- Sioux
      • petemonahan@sympatico.ca
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 24, 2006
          Ray

          James work for the Spectator. His work e-mail is apparently
          jelliott@....

          Peter

        • annbwass@aol.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 24, 2006