Happy Thanksgiving (USA) Day

  • larrylozon
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 23, 2006
      To my friends south of the border (and the rest of you also!)

      ' Happy Thanksgiving Day '

      Remember you are what you eat "TURKEY" !

      Yrs.,
      L2

      PS: We Canucks have had our Thanksgiving Day (Oct 9) and depend on our
      USA'ian neighbors to signal the beginning of the Christmas season
    • Gordon Deans
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 23, 2006
        Ray,

        You can Email James Elliott at jaselliott@... as of the
        publication of If Ponies Rode Men.

        Gord Deans, Gunner, Royal Navy [1812-15].

        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 23, 2006
          To all of our American friends, a Happy Thanksgiving!

          Hope you've enjoyed both a fine day away from the cares of the workaday
          world and a fine turkey dinner with all of the trimmings!

          Cheers,
          -- Sioux
        • petemonahan@sympatico.ca
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 24, 2006
            Ray

            James work for the Spectator. His work e-mail is apparently
            jelliott@....

            Peter

          • annbwass@aol.com
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 24, 2006