MISSISSINEWA 1812 GATE SETS ALL-TIME RECORD

    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 9, 2006
      Mississnewa 1812 Oct 13,14,15, 2006

      The Mississinewa Battlefield Society Newsletter
      reports:

      MISSISSINEWA 1812 GATE SETS ALL-TIME RECORD

      Despite chilling temperatures, Mississinewa 1812
      established a new record for the gate admissions. The
      previous record was held in 2003. This is the fourth
      year that Mississinewa has beat it’s admission number.

      Mississinewa 1812/2007 is now in the planning stages
      with the first meeting of the Mississinewa Battlefield
      Society being held November 8, 2006.

      Other sites are sending representatives to this event
      to check out the programming and vendors.

      Thanks to Martin Lake and his Mississinewa Battlefield
      Society for a job well done for the last 19 years

      All in all a great show put on by great people … A
      MGICTYME!

      Next Year "The 20th Mississinewa 1812" is October 5 -
      7, 2007

      2007 schedule at:
      http://www.mississinewa1812.com/schedule.htm

      Future Date:
      October 10 - 12, 2008

      Thanks for coming in 2006 ... see ya in 07!

      Yours
      L. Lozon

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • annbwass@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 9, 2006
        In a message dated 11/9/2006 5:20:30 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
        larrylozon@... writes:

        An overwhelming THANK YOU to all who attended
        Mississnewa 1812 Oct 13,14,15, 2006

        The Mississinewa Battlefield Society Newsletter
        reports:

        MISSISSINEWA 1812 GATE SETS ALL-TIME RECORD

        Despite chilling temperatures, Mississinewa 1812
        established a new record for the gate admissions. The
        previous record was held in 2003. This is the fourth
        year that Mississinewa has beat it’s admission number.

        Did I miss something. How many WAS it?

        Ann Wass

      • larrylozon
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 10, 2006
          Ann Wass wrote:

          Did I miss something.

          L2: Yes!

          AW: How many WAS it?

          L2: Fantastic! ... A MAGICTYME!
        • annbwass@aol.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 11, 2006
            In a message dated 11/10/2006 10:06:20 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
            larrylozon@... writes:

            Did I miss something.

            Couldn't be there for various reasons but, I meant, did I miss something in
            the POST? Like, what where the actual NUMBERS of people who came??????

            If I get my manuscript on Federal era costume done, maybe I'll be there next
            year.

            Ann Wass

          • larrylozon
            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 11, 2006
              Ann Wass wrote:

              did I miss something in the POST? Like, what where the actual NUMBERS
              of people who came??????

              L2: No

              When they present their financial statement I imagine the numbers
              will be announced

              When/if you attend you can experience the multitude of spectators
            • annbwass@aol.com
              Message 6 of 7 , Nov 11, 2006
                In a message dated 11/11/2006 9:54:24 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
                larrylozon@... writes:

                When/if you attend you can experience the multitude of spectators

                Ahem! I DID attend in 2006. Yes, it quite something.

                Ann Wass

              • larrylozon
                Message 7 of 7 , Nov 12, 2006
                  Ann Wass wrote:

                  Ahem! I DID attend in 2006. Yes, it quite something.

                  Than you know of what I speak

                  Yrs.,
                  L2