For sale/trade

  • John Ogden
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 4, 2006
      All-
      Owing to a recent shift in my interests, I am selling off some kit,
      specifically a Pedersoli Short Land Brown Bess. Weapon is two years old and
      has spent the bulk of its time in storage, bore still very clean. Asking
      price is $650 US. Trade options are for a French piece, specifically the
      1763/6 Charleville. Any inquiries contact me off-list.

      Yours,

      John Ogden

      --
      Fortuna audentes favorit.
      ("Fortune favors the bold.")

    • chris_the_bayoneteer
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 16, 2006
        Dear John Ogden,

        Not being able to reply earlier I was wondering if you Pedersoli is
        still for sale. I am with the 41st Regiment of Foot and have just
        started re-enacting and I heard your Pedersoli was in great condition.
        I am willing to make an offer around $600 US for it. Please let me
        know.

        Chris Radojewski
        4152