Avalon Forge was Tent pegs

  • larrylozon
    Message 1 of 26 , Nov 2, 2006
      roy winders wrote:

      If anyone is interested in purchasing wooden pegs, check out Avalon
      forge

      If anyone is interested the URL for Avalon Forge it is

      http://mywebpages.comcast.net/avalonforge

      TENT STAKES - For anchoring larger tentage such as marquees, we now
      offer these oak stakes. Rope notches similar to those on our smaller
      tent pegs, to minimize splitting. Two lengths, both cut from 1 ½ by
      ¾ inch stock. 11 inches long #TSTK11 $1.50 each; 17 inches long
      #TSTK17 $1.75 each

      They are located at
      409 Gun Road, Baltimore, MD 21227 (410)242-8431
    • petemonahan@sympatico.ca
      Message 2 of 26 , Nov 3, 2006
        They forge wood now? Dang them guys is smart. :7)

        >If anyone is interested in purchasing wooden pegs, check out Avalon forge

      • James Krause
        Message 3 of 26 , Nov 4, 2006
          Yeah, and they burn the rejects as kindling wood. Pretty slick, eh?
          Jim Krause

          Music Director, Fife Instructor
          The Kaw Valley Fife & Drum Corps
          Fife and drum music of early America