Re: [WarOf1812] Vic's Article

  • suthren@magma.ca
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 2, 2006
      Thanks, Peter. Your note is much appreciated.
      Vic
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 2, 2006
        All-
        It seems that the English-speaking world at large has a history of not
        equipping their troops properly, we Americans (with our tremendous military
        budget) notwithstanding. Consider our War Between the States where troops
        on both sides in the Western Theater were sometimes still armed with
        flintlock muskets as late as 1863...

        --
        Fortuna audentes favorit.
        ("Fortune favors the bold.")