Re: Bus Trip

    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 1, 1999
      Do we want to go and do a dog and pony show,
      a shoot-em-up, a full mess dinner, period dance?

      Len: In my humble opinion,
      why not try for Baltimore
      and New Orleans for 2000?!?!?
      That is one to the East and
      one to the South. Also both
      groups have attended events
      in our area. Turn about is
      fair play.
      Larry
    • Len Heidebrecht
      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 9, 1999
        G'Day,
        I've contacted a couple of local bus touring companies and they are sending me packages on several tours that I have suggested.
        I received a site package from New Orleans but thats it. So, I've sent it back with some requests for possible sponsorship and asked for recommendations.I await my snail mail with antisa....(say it)...pation.
        Thats it so far,
        Len

        HotBot - Search smarter.
        http://www.hotbot.com