2006 Grand Tactical Survey - Closing October 31

  • bjbashore
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 21, 2006
      Gentlemen and Ladies,

      Please take a moment to provide us with your thoughts on the 2006 Grand
      Tactical and your suggestions for future Grand Tacticals. Your ideas
      and opinions are important to us – we consider all suggestions when
      planning future events and try to incorporate as many of your requests
      as we can. To access the survey, paste the link below into your
      browser.

      http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=380712439916

      Sincerely,

      Betsy Bashore
    • lloyd.gower
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 29, 2006
        Betsy ,
        So, did ja ,ever get your vent liner installed ?did ja did ja ,huhhh .

        I believe your planning will have a great grand tactical on the way without my comments , I only hope life quits throwing me curve balls and I get to attend the next .
        My very best of wishes to you .
        Lloyd Gower