Black Powder Training--Fort George, November 7, 8:30 am-early afternoon.

  • David_Webb@pch.gc.ca
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 1999
      Hello to the List,
      Thanks to everyone for supporting us in this excercise. There are still 5
      places left for reenactors interested in being a part of this project, and
      earning $100. for their contribution. Please email me, or call (905)468-6612
      day, or (905) 935-2729 to confirm. I can only pay 20 people, and so if you
      arrive unheralded, you might miss out. --Dave Webb.