Jeff Patt 2006 (146 pix)

  • Vince Wilding
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2006
      The Battle of St Leonard's Creek & 1812 Tavern Night went off quite
      Well. An opportunity to shot at and with friends I either hadn't met
      yet, or haven't seen in a while. The Morning tactical was a rousing
      success, ShipsCo's Armed Sailors were pressed into the RN and along with
      the RM, we took the hill, spiked the cannon and swiped the gun tools!
      The afternoon shore battle proved that top hats do float! The Tavern
      night was great fun, as usual. Sleeping overnight in a barn is
      particularly rewarding when the heavens broke, and being dry, if a
      little coolish was better than the smell of damp canvas. Grand Tactical
      at JPPM(OM!) in 2008!

      The pix are at: http://www.WincingDevil.com/JPPM2006/
      (No, Mr Hilliard, Not "Mincing Devil"!)

      *Why do people bother to do 1812 photos in sepia?*

      --
      *Vince Wilding, AKA Honest Jock Matlow*
      SweeteeFace's Memorial Page - www.RobiWilding.com