Paid Postion - Wedge Tent Assembly/Take down

  • DAVID BRUNELLE
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2006
      Dear List,

      I am still looking for one more person to help me this weekend to put up
      and take down 68 historical wedge tents at Trinity Bellwoods Park
      (Queen Street West and Strachan Avenue) downtown Toronto. The times needed
      would be this Saturday, September 30th from 11:00am till 3:00pm
      and this Sunday, October 1st from 7:00am till 10:00am. Pay for the time
      mentioned is $200.00 or about just over $25.00 an hour.. Need a person
      who is skilled and experienced in putting up and taking down wedge tents
      quickly and also working with and co-ordinating volunteers that will be
      helping you.
      Please let me know via e-mail of your availability or on my cell phone
      at 705-716-7124.

      Thanks!

      Dave Brunelle