Fairattheforks/Battle of the Thames

  • Mark Dickerson
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2006
      Hi everybody! (Hi Mark)
      Just to remind everybody that this week end is the Fair at the Forks/Battle of the Thames in Chatham Ontario! There is still time to register online at http://www.fairattheforks.com/registration_info.html
      or just show up and register in person.

      This year we have 5000 schoolchildren showing up on Friday. So please do not try to set up between 8 AM and 3 PM as your vehicle will not be allowed on site.

      2006 will be the last year for the Faire for a few years. We are trying to make this year extraordinary! An explosion of entertainment, masses of merchants, scores of soldiers and BD has assured me that he has made a couple of diabolical twists to the battles. And don't forget the dance on Saturday night. Bring your dancin' shoes.
      We hope to break our previous attendance record of 15 000 people! BD says he pities the fool that misses this one!

      Hope to see you there.

      Mark (BD) Dickerson