Wedget Tent Worker - Paid Position

  • DAVID BRUNELLE
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2006
      Dear List,

      I am looking for one more person to help me this weekend in the Toronto
      area to put up and take down 68 historical wedge tents. The time would be
      this Saturday from 1 to 5 pm and Sunday morning from 7-8 to 10pm. Pay for
      the time mentioned is $200.00. Need a person who is skilled and experienced
      in putting up and taking down wedge tents quickly and also working with and
      co-ordinating volunteers that will be helping you.
      I only have one position available and therefore will not be able to
      choose everyone who wishes to help. Please let me know via e-mail of
      your availability.

      Thanks!

      Dave Brunelle