Pattern clearance

  • Five Rivers Chapmanry
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2006
      We still have considerable stock of patterns left at our
      clearance price of 40% discount. The website is updated twice daily, so the
      inventory there is fairly current. Don't miss out on these savings while
      stocks last.

      Regards,

      Lorina Stephens

      Five Rivers Chapmanry

      purveyors of historical sewing patterns, quality hand-crafted cooperage,
      re-enactor and embroidery supplies, and more.

      519-799-5577 info@... - www.5rivers.org