Re: Re: [WarOf1812] Nyah nyah, Nyah (was "go S*** yourself) (joke)

  • Peter Monahan
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 23 4:55 PM
      Major Tom wrote

      " think my dictionary is currently functioning as a booster seat for the little one."

      Also a worthy purpose. Raising the body is as important as elevating the mind. Besides, it's well known that infants absorb nourishment through their skins - hence their tendency to apply food to the face - so perhaps even sitting on a dictionary will improve her/his vocabulary!

      Peter Monahan

      "Major" Tom