Re: [WarOf1812] Benton: go shag yoursel f!  [joke]

  • HQ93rd@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22, 2006
      In a message dated 9/22/06 8:48:59 AM, yawors1@... writes:

      > Hey, Benton - nyah nyah ne-nyah na!!!!!
      >
      > Love and Kisses
      >
      > Jim

      The physical, let alone metaphysical, aspects of such are too off topic to
      ponder.
      Rather like "getting over oneself".
      I once got over myself, and was beside myself with Joy.
      How Joy got there, she never would say.

      (But we WERE in the basement at the Alamo...)
      93rd SHRoFLHU
      www.93rdhighlanders.com
      THE Thin Red Line