Re: Scheduling Conflicts - A Proposal

  • Ted Yeatman
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 18, 2006
      In Civil War reenacting they have what amounts to a confederation of
      Umbrellas that decides on scheduling two Maximum Effort events a year.
      It's a defacto coordinating committee. If you think Rev. War Umbrella
      politics is something, look out for CW. This seems to have
      side-stepped a good bit of the otherwise nasty world of Umbrella
      Politics. You wouldn't have the big mega-events like CW has in the
      East without coordination of some kind.
      As for Rev. War politics, all I have to say is one word; YORKTOWN.

      YH&OS
      T. Yeatman
      Fell's Point Rifles