Re: Re: difficult to read

  • Craig Williams
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 26, 1999
      Dan said...
      all of your posts to the 1812 list are
      extremely difficult to read, at least from my browser.
      the fonts are huge and each line is far too long to
      fit on the screen

      you replied...

      The reason I use the colour and font
      size is because I insert my comments
      within others' E's and it make it easier
      to see what I have printed. If others on
      the List are having a problem with this
      I will cease operations of such.

      I say," Larry I love it!
      Don't change babe! Was that over the top?
      you know I can never tell.

      God save the King! Craig