Parks Canada Historic Weapons Training Course Session, Sunday November 7, Fort George N.H.S.

  • David_Webb@xxx.xx.xx
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 1999
      Greetings to the list,
      I am hosting a training course for Parks Canada site managers in historic
      weapons safety. On Sunday, November 7, beginning at 8:30 am, I am looking for
      up to 20 brave and patient souls to assist as reenactors participating in a
      small tactical scenerio that the students have to design, communicate and
      supervise. The whole point of the excercise give these people, who may well be
      hosting real events in the future, some basic experience.
      This will be a simple scenerio, with muskets and rifles. I can offer
      accomodation in Blockhouse #2,( which is heated, has tables, bunks, and
      mattresses,) and $100 for each uniformed, trained, and armed soldier. I can pay
      for only 20 people.
      If you are interested in this, please email me or phone me at (905) 468-6612,
      during the day, or at (905) 935-2729 in the evening.
      I know that this is short notice, but I think that this could be a very useful
      excercise.
      Thanks! --Dave Webb