Re: [WarOf1812] top of my head

  • PEGGY MATHEWS
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 17, 2006
      Oh con-trair mon-sewer. After trying unsuccessfully to fit into the US fold (long story) I am firmly committed to the Crown in green or red as needed. Unless there's a chance to be a Frenchie of course. If so, en garde! But yes, a good observation on word association. A tip of my steel plated shako to you.

      Michael of the closet full of uniforms