New poll for WarOf1812

  • WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 15, 2006
      WarOf1812 group:

      What do you reenact as ?

      o british/canadian infantry
      o us infantry
      o british/canadian artillery
      o us artillery
      o british/canadian navy
      o us navy
      o british/canadian Militia
      o us Militia
      o native warrior
      o other

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 15, 2006
        WarOf1812 group:

        What is your favorit type of reentactment?

        o field
        o fort/siege
        o naval
        o street
        o other

        web site listed above.

        Thanks!
      • WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 15, 2006
          WarOf1812 group:

          how many reenactments do you go to a year?

          o 0-2
          o 2-4
          o 4-6
          o 6-8
          o 8-10
          o 10-12
          o 12-14
          o more then 14

          web site listed above.

          Thanks!
        • WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 2, 2011
            WarOf1812 group:

            There are only 500 copies printed of Rene Chartrand's book, and well over 500 members in this group. Let's have some fun and see if they are all going to be snapped up before Xmas...

            o I've bought one already
            o I definitely intend to buy one
            o I'm dropping hints hoping I can get a relative to buy me one for Xmas
            o If I saw one and liked what I saw, I'd buy one
            o I'm not interested and won't be buying one.

            web site listed above.

            Thanks!