Re: [1812_ProgressiveCampaigner] Battle of North Point 9/3/06 (324 pix)

  • LCpl_rm
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2006
      The correct site is http://www.WincingDevil.com/NorthPoint06.

      Thanks Vince!

      Ed Seufert, Cpl
      1812 Royal Marines

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Vince Wilding
      To: 1812_ProgressiveCampaigner@yahoogroups.com ; Chesapeake1812@yahoogroups.com ; WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com ; 1812RoyalNavy@... ; 1812MD_Cavalry@yahoogroups.com ; 1812Civilian@yahoogroups.com ; ShipsCo@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, September 04, 2006 11:26 PM
      Subject: [1812_ProgressiveCampaigner] Battle of North Point 9/3/06 (324 pix)

      Wow! What a great event! There was dancing, singing, shooting at our friends, all sorts of fun! I was fortunate enough to serve on the winning side in both battles. RN at the noon skirmish, and NUS Gun Crew at the 4 o'clock. I've never seen as large a spectator crowd in the Chesapeake region outside of Ft McHenry.

      I didn't get to name the units, if you can use the Suggest Caption feature to do that, that'd be great.

      Many thanks to my girlfriend, Judy Oppenheim, for taking over 550 pictures! I've culled down to the best 324, and they're at:
      http://www.WincingDevl.com/NorthPoint06

      --
      Vince Wilding, AKA Honest Jock Matlow
      SweeteeFace's Memorial Page - www.RobiWilding.com