Battle of North Point 9/3/06 (324 pix)

  • Vince Wilding
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2006
      Wow! What a great event! There was dancing, singing, shooting at our
      friends, all sorts of fun! I was fortunate enough to serve on the
      winning side in both battles. RN at the noon skirmish, and NUS Gun Crew
      at the 4 o'clock. I've never seen as large a spectator crowd in the
      Chesapeake region outside of Ft McHenry.

      I didn't get to name the units, if you can use the Suggest Caption
      feature to do that, that'd be great.

      Many thanks to my girlfriend, Judy Oppenheim, for taking over 550
      pictures! I've culled down to the best 324, and they're at:
      http://www.WincingDevl.com/NorthPoint06

      --
      *Vince Wilding, AKA Honest Jock Matlow*
      SweeteeFace's Memorial Page - www.RobiWilding.com