RE: [WarOf1812] Re: Wysoons, The answer!

  • Kevin Windsor
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 4, 2006
      I was doing a little more looking and the RMA doesn't show back at Ft
      Niagara until November.

      KW

      _____

      From: WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com [mailto:WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
      Of Richard Feltoe

      Jason,
      That's no problem at all. What's even nicer is that thanks to Kevin's
      positive allocation of the rocketeers at Niagara for the event on the 8th of
      July, it eliminates them from the initial event. This makes it inevitable
      that the only action that could be referred to is the one in October!! It's
      nice to know that even a negative answer can be a positive addition to our
      researches.
      Regards
      Richard
      PS I'd be interested in getting hold of the web address for the site the
      gentleman will be posting on to see what kind of discussion it raises..